February 5, 2013

Deep V Bra Review

I finally got my hands on the seamless, self adhesive, deep v bra a.k.a the mango bra. I was a little skeptical about the shape at first, but after seeing pictures of how it fits on the body, I was convinced that this bra might actually be comfortable!

The first impressions I got was, the self adhesive portion was really sticky and the bra was soft and light. So how did it hold up? Surprisingly well! It was slightly easier to stick on and get in the right position than the regular type of self adhesive bra. When wearing the bra, I found it helpful to peel off the plastic sheet from the buckle end halfway the tail end and stick it on then peel it off the whole sheet and stick on the tail end. This method helps you to stick it on without touching the adhesive part. If you need to adjust the bra, simply peel it off and re-stick. Do this 1 or 2 times the max, because re-sticking many times will affect the stickiness of the surface.

I found the bra very comfortable when worn and the thing I love most about this bra is the fact that the center portion is breathable because the adhesive portion does not cover the entire bra. I've had very unpleasant experiences with bras that simply peeled off because of sweat that had collected in a fully adhesive bra. I'm not saying that this bra wont peel off even if you sweat excessively. Any self adhesive bra will because the fact is, we have sweat glands all over our skin. The difference I find with this bra is, the entire center portion of the bra is breathable,i.e the adhesive contact with the skin is less. I find the curved 'tail' of the cup helps to give support and lift to create a fuller look. If cleavage is what you're after, this is the bra for you!

This bra is very suitable for special occasions especially weddings. You can wear it with any dress, bareback, plunging necklines etc. I will be offering a special opening promo for this bra. Watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment