February 13, 2013

Seamless Underwear Review

Have you had those moments when you tried on a tight pair of pants, skirt or dress only to grimace when you turn around and look at the mirror at those horrible visible panty lines?! I have. If only I had found them sooner, it would have saved me some embrassing VPL moments.
 
These undies are soft and silky smooth and are really confortable too. I tried them on with leggings and was really happy about not seeing any VPL. It does what's its made for, what more can I say.

Oh yes, since this underwear comes only in free size, I think its more suitable for sizes S and M. It might be too tight if you usually wear L size. This batch that comes in 5 colours and in limited quantities for selected colours. Do check out my next post to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment